To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free to all BABA members!
Jean Miller has been a beekeeper since 2014 and became a Cornell University Master Beekeeper in 2021.
- Honey History and Culture in Kenya
- Difference between our Western honey bee (Apis mellifera ligustica) and African honey bee
(Apis mellifera scutellata)
- Hive types used in Kenya
- Honey harvesting
- How to thwart a honey badger
- Pests and Diseases
- Why African bees tolerate varroa better than our honey bees
- Elephant and Bee Project (Using hive fences to protect crops as well as elephants)
- Keeping Stingless Honey Bees